Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm not an only dog.....

I have fur-sisters.  Two of them.  Annie and Mavis.  My pawrents got me first and I'm definitely the alpha dog, aka The Sheriff. I don't put with any foolishness from the other two.

They are good pups, but just more silly than I think is necessary at times, so they need to be put back in their places.

Annie and Mavis have been pretty good since I've been sick, although Mom has to remind them to not knock me over. They always get all up in my business when I get home from the vet, probably because I have different smells on me, but really.....how many times do you need to sniff my bootie?

They are pretty cute, although I am by far, the most attractive of the pack, if I do say so myself.

 This is Mavis.  She just got here in January.  She is fitting in very well. She is very sweet and she loves to snuggle with my daddy.

This is Annie.  She's been here for a couple of years.  She's got a giant personality and she can jump really, really high.


This is a picture of me and my pawrents from September. Before anyone knew I was sick and I still had 4 legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment